This weekend I went to the model train exhibition taking place in the Cluj-Napoca railway station. On Saturday, the organizers – Trainsylvania Railway Club, Train-o-matic and Trains Addicted – presented models form epoch III-IV (1945-1990).
- E112 + Trans Europe Express (TEE)
- BR 01 + Orient Express (CIWL)
- Ludmila + Goods train (DR)
- BR 38 + “Căile Ferate Romîne” (CFR)
- TGV Sud-Est (SNCF)
- BR 114 + Goods train (DR)
- BR 114 + Passenger train (DR)
- BR 23 + + Passenger train (DB)
Bonus CFR 150.139 and smaller version 150.1113. Can you spot it in the pictures?